Our Online Information Sessions
These sessions are held once a month using Anymeeting and are for anyone who has questions about their current safaris, new safaris, customising safaris, hints & tips or just to ask for general information on what to expect. This is the link our anymeeting webinar profile http://www.anymeeting.com/safarisintoafric
You can register for our onlines sessions by clicking on the relevant meeting link on this site.
Thereafter the next session is on the 15th August 2012.
If you would like to join an information session just click on the relevant links to register. You will then receive an email with a link to the webinar.
On the night/ day to join into the information session you would:
1. 15 minutes prior to start time- Plug in your headphones and microphone and test that they are working. (we recommend these for clarity of conversation)
2. Then click on the information session email link saying "Please click here to join this meeting". (you may have a request to install a java update just follow the steps to do this but note that you will not have to screenshare)
3. Enter in your name, location and email address into the page that comes up.
4. Say 'Yes' to joining the session and to starting your microphone and Webcam broadcast. (You may have a request for a flash player- accept this)
5. We will then show you how to use Anymeeting
6. We will then all be able to talk amoungst ourselves.
7. If you have to leave at any point just press the End Meeting button at the top of the screen or just exit out of the internet page.
If at any point you have any questions or problems just give us a call at the Safaris into Africa office on (07) 4632 6515.