For wildlife enthusiasts, we recommend Botswana and the Okavango Delta, one of the largest swamps in the Southern Hemisphere. Vast tracts of wilderness, sensational wildlife and few other tourists are the hallmarks of Botswana and Zambia. Part of the special appeal of this safari is the variety of wildlife you can enjoy, game drives in open vehicles, night drives, walking safaris, mokoro (canoes) trips and so much more in amazing national parks. Very quickly, you will be seeing an impressive list of the more common large mammals and birds and if you're lucky, one or two rarer species such as wild dogs, roan and sable antelope, pangolins and porcupines. These parks take you back to the time when animals ruled the earth and it is impossible to leave without a profound awakening and understanding of how incredible out planets natural heritage is, and how deeply we are all connected to every aspect of it.
Okavango Delta, Livingstone, Lusaka, South Luangwa national park, Lower Zambezi.
Paw Print Safari Summary (1 being least difficult/ focused- 5 being most difficult/ focused)
1st October to 18th October 2020
From AU $16,340.00 per person sharing* Single supplement AU$2,385.00 *
*All prices are subject to change due to foreign currency fluctuations. (airfares not included)
· Fully Escorted tours with Clive Arnold wildlife photographer from Safaris Into Africa
· Airport Transfers
· Entrance fees as per itinerary
· Meals as per itinerary
· All Accommodation
· International and Domestic Air Fares, Visas, Arrival/ Departure Taxes, Insurance, Meals as per itinerary, Drinks, Items of a personal nature, Optional excursions, Tips & portage. Visas are on the onus of the traveller.
Optional Excursions/ Extras:
· Helicopter flight - Victoria Falls
· Uganda/Rwanda Gorilla Trek
· Cape Town
· Rail Journeys
· Blue Train / Ravos Rail